What for ?
The guidance and control provided by the workflows module works without the remote presence of an expert. It guides the operator through freely configurable, predefined workflows. These workflows provide instructions on the task at hand using text, photos, PDFs oder videos.
And they can also capture different types of feedback:
- Text (entered by dictation or QR codes)
- Single-/ multiple choice lists
- QR code (e.g. for verification of critical process steps)
ASSYST is configured via a simple and easy to understand process in the ‘Workflow’ module of our web application.
- Take your existing master batch and quality control records and break them down into instruction and feedback steps.
- Optionally, take instructive photos or record short videos and add them drag-and-drop to the workflow.
- Mark all steps, which are mandatory to complete.
- Release the workflow in a version-controlled manner.
- Execute the workflow using smart glasses, smartphones/ tablets or the web application. Jump between devices if needed.
- Finalize the workflow and submit the final report.
- Review the report showing all feedback recorded during execution.
- Human and process errors are minimized
- Reliability in production is increased
- Training- and implementation times for new products are shortened by 50% and more
- Quality of documentation is enhanced while time for documentation is reduced.